Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum Forever

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Come Back!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
demara

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-02-26

Come Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Come Back!!!   Come Back!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:42 am

Updates 5 and 6 have been launched. 2 new packs. some new features and prestiges. update 7 comes about mid october bringing a new pack (with raid) and a seperate raid also. we also get half elf. half orc. they are finishing some prestige enhancements and implementing new ones. lots of new stuff! come back to DDO and try it out! its just not as fun without you guys Sad
(i guess i should say i miss the ladies too, now wish and lupey wont feel left out)
Back to top Go down
Wish
Admin
Admin
Wish

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Come Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back!!!   Come Back!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:45 pm

lmao, we're playing WOW now. maybe you should come join us here instead ^.~ It's alot of fun, and we can send you an invite for it so that your account can be linked to ours and you can get triple xp =) They're always running events (it's pirate day and brewery fest this week) and alot of contests like fishing contests. we have only the original and burning crusades, not wrath of the lich king yet. I don't have the taste for DDO honestly anymore, not after what had happened over there =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wishflower
demara

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-02-26

Come Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back!!!   Come Back!!! Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 am

I keep thinking im going to Quit DDO, but right when im about to someone convinces me to stay. but i think in about a month i might leave. after i finish helping some people. or at least try and then see who talks me out of it this time lol. would be great if you did come back though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Come Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back!!!   Come Back!!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Come Back!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Raid Schedule & Information-
Jump to: