Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum Forever

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kazasu is most certainly insane.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazasu

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Kazasu is most certainly insane. Empty
PostSubject: Kazasu is most certainly insane.   Kazasu is most certainly insane. Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:19 am

Who do you know from Asylum (list all)? Dars, Ash, Wish, Lupey, George, Fez, Steve, Death, Dem, Krystyl, Petal, Dyna, Wolf, Face, Earl, Broar.

Who referred you? Ash, then I became Wishy's slave... Don't ask.

How long have you been playing?-Since.. about January last year, most likely before that.

What Guilds are you currently in or have you been in (list all)? Asylum.. Asylum.. asylum... Trolls n' Trogs, Si Jhar Paeraeli.

What is your highest level character/class? 16, Wizard

How many Alt’s do you have (list all lvl’s/classes)? 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 7, 9, Too lazy to type out the classes.

Do you want to join with your Main Character or Alt? Main character.

How often do you play (# days per week)? 7 days a week

What time of day do you normally play and your GMT time zone? 4-10:30 pm, Central

Your age range: a) less than 18 b) 18 – 25 c) 25 and higher A....

Country you live in (list the state if in USA)? Texas, Fear the bull!

Most Important Question - Why do you want to join Asylum? Well.. thats a loaded question right there. Basically, I want to create this application because I felt left out due to my not making an application.. Also, you listed nub's are not allowed. So.. yeah... Filter fail? ;P
Back to top Go down
PheonixTear
Admin
Admin
PheonixTear

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Kazasu is most certainly insane.   Kazasu is most certainly insane. Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:28 am

well we will see about letting you in. we have to run a few quests with you before hand to find out how well you work with the rest of us. and although nubs are not allowed, pro noobs are, and you qualify... least thats what I hear
Back to top Go down
Kazasu

PostSubject: Re: Kazasu is most certainly insane.   Kazasu is most certainly insane. Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:54 pm

Well.. I did make this post after all... I suppose that qualifies as pro-noobish.
Back to top Go down
Wish
Admin
Admin
Wish

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Kazasu is most certainly insane.   Kazasu is most certainly insane. Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:34 am

hmmm well you will probably get in by default since you're my slave. no guarantees though... we'll see
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wishflower
Johnhazrd
Johnhazrd

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Kazasu is most certainly insane.   Kazasu is most certainly insane. Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:10 am

he he... you have some serious shoes to fill Kazasu. btw I am sure that we left out a question

*looks left, then right* whats your favorite food... cause I am sure rhazul would like to know... and so would I.

hmm, i would like to know how you ended up Wishy's slave, you didn't die and get ressed by her did you?
Back to top Go down
Kazasu

PostSubject: Re: Kazasu is most certainly insane.   Kazasu is most certainly insane. Icon_minitime1Thu May 06, 2010 1:53 am

I was a fool and accepted a fancy elvish feather-fall ring. Apparently I missed out on the clause about owning my eternal soul..

My favorite food.. Don't have one really, but I enjoy pretty much anything spicy.

Anywho, I should probably get back into the game eventually.
Back to top Go down
Wish
Admin
Admin
Wish

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Kazasu is most certainly insane.   Kazasu is most certainly insane. Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 7:18 pm

i didn't put in that clause... as I recall you were so happy over my generosity that you voluntarily offered it XD Just because I accepted it didn't make it my fault =o
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wishflower
Kazasu

PostSubject: Re: Kazasu is most certainly insane.   Kazasu is most certainly insane. Icon_minitime1Wed May 12, 2010 12:08 am

If by voluntarily you mean hypnotized into stating such a fact, then yes, it was voluntarily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazasu is most certainly insane.   Kazasu is most certainly insane. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kazasu is most certainly insane.
Page 1 of 1