Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum Forever

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application to join guild -DDO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arianna

Application to join guild -DDO Empty
PostSubject: Application to join guild -DDO   Application to join guild -DDO Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:30 pm

I am not sure how many people I know that are currently IN the guild

Dynacel pointed me in this direction and recommend I send in a application

Been playing DDO online for about 4 months now //...... played DnD w/ PnP for 20 years starting back in '82

Guilds --- [P] Azure Knights ---randomly added when first started playing ...left cause members rarely on................ [C] Sunday night dungeon sessions ........... joined because of 1 friend there now no ones been on in weeks and no guild cohesion

Primary character.... Raendancer ...lvl 14 .... 9 rogue /5 Wizard
Secondary Characters ..... Velimar ... 4th level sorc
Willowsweep ...... 7th level rogue [ played primarily with 1 friend ]
Satircle .........5th level Monk [ an experiment]

All on Orien server

Looking for membership with primary toon

I play 4- - 7 days a week for a few hours from 8-11 PM [average] PDT GMT -8?

age = over 40
gender = female
location = USA Idaho
use voice

I would like to join because ......... I have enjoyed the times I have run with guild members .............. I hope to find a stable group that works together and is willing to help other guild members. train up .................. I'm tired of sitting for hours trying to find a group that wants a rogue with them

Back to top Go down
PheonixTear
Admin
Admin
PheonixTear

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Application to join guild -DDO   Application to join guild -DDO Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:12 pm

well raen I am lupey or nix which ever you want to call me. I am the guild leader. I am happy to accept your application. WE will have to schedule a time where we can run a few dungeons with you and see how you work with the rest of the team. We are not really an open recruiting guild but we are always willing to find good players. Hopefully we can do this sometime this week so we can test your skills, and communication. We are an elitest guild, and although most our members are nice to other people I am an asshole. I dont like people that cant play well, and refuse to listen to criticism. only real info we still need from you is what packages you own, or if your vip, and if your crazy enough to hang out with the loons in Asylum. Hope to see you in game soon
Back to top Go down
Arianna

PostSubject: package , , ,   Application to join guild -DDO Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:14 am

]I am currently a VIP player

Sanity is overrated and your not paranoid if your right

Hope to run with you all soon

Back to top Go down
Arianna

PostSubject: package   Application to join guild -DDO Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:44 am

Actually am P2P if that is the same as VIP ................. I can currently access all content for my level
Back to top Go down
jbdiaz
Admin
Admin
jbdiaz

Number of posts : 432

PostSubject: Re: Application to join guild -DDO   Application to join guild -DDO Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:48 am

I would wish you the best, but it looks like with the amount of experience playing, you dont need it. lol. I am JD, one of the inactive core members due to the military.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our crazy app. You will soon figure out that our guild is filled with awesome people, and that we like to take care of our own. Most of us would like to think of this guild more of like a family. Again, just be yourself; dont be an ass, and i'm sure you'll do great.

Thanks

Core Member
Site Creator
Guild War Starter
and many more,
JD
Back to top Go down
http://asylum.powerguild.net
PheonixTear
Admin
Admin
PheonixTear

Number of posts : 517

PostSubject: Re: Application to join guild -DDO   Application to join guild -DDO Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:08 am

wow jd way to toot your own horn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join guild -DDO   Application to join guild -DDO Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Application to join guild -DDO
Page 1 of 1