Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum Forever

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings and Thank You

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Greetings and Thank You Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and Thank You   Greetings and Thank You Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:20 am

>.>.....

<.< ....

o.o

Hello all, and thank you for the invite.

My nickname IRL and usually in game is Fezik. I was part of Twisted Souls, the guild Darsith had formed.

I've been playing DDO since it went FTP, and am enjoying the PtP aspect of it also. (When I can afford it -_- )

I've played other games, IE; Shaiya, legit servers and others, as well as ToP. Other games I normally play are either FPS's like BF2142, racing games like NFS or lan Supreme Commander . I also do PnP on the weekends, usually attempting to cohort the Npc's Dar throws at the group, buying their allegiance or subjugating them. ^_^ ( >.> Prove I'm evil - you have to sleep sometime, my poor little npcs...........)

I live close to Chi town (Chicago), in Illinois. Atm I work my shit job while attending college to escape said job.

I usually play 3 to 5 days a week, pending on how tired or busy I am with work and school. When not in school, I usually play something or hang out with friends 7 days a week.

I hope to bring companionship and growing skill to the guild. (Btw, if my char suxxors, feel free to point out where I've screwed up - I've already re-rolled the poor bastard 3 times xD )

Anyways, I've rambled long enough to put a congregation to sleep, so I look forward to gaming with you all.
Back to top Go down
PheonixTear
Admin
Admin
PheonixTear

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Thank You   Greetings and Thank You Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:18 pm

welcome to the family Fezik. I am the offical guild leader. Most people call me nix, but my in game name is Lupey
Back to top Go down
jbdiaz
Admin
Admin
jbdiaz

Number of posts : 432

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Thank You   Greetings and Thank You Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:35 am

welcome to asylum
Back to top Go down
http://asylum.powerguild.net

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Thank You   Greetings and Thank You Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:37 am

Nice to meet you. I hope everyone will funny here.
Back to top Go down
PheonixTear
Admin
Admin
PheonixTear

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Thank You   Greetings and Thank You Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:36 pm

o.0 who the fuck is the guest now?
Back to top Go down
BrotherlyTuna
Fish King
Fish King
BrotherlyTuna

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Thank You   Greetings and Thank You Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:57 pm

I deleted the random chick who joined that nobody knew
Back to top Go down
PheonixTear
Admin
Admin
PheonixTear

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Thank You   Greetings and Thank You Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:08 am

ty blacky fucking nubs joining our shit for no reason. some lonely fucks out there
Back to top Go down
demara

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Thank You   Greetings and Thank You Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:27 am

hey if i saw a forum that had sexy people like me, rhaz, and wish i would want to join it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Thank You   Greetings and Thank You Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:25 am

im a lonlely fuck Sad
Back to top Go down
BrotherlyTuna
Fish King
Fish King
BrotherlyTuna

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Thank You   Greetings and Thank You Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:09 pm

*plays violin* Razz

but yeah so am I Sad
Back to top Go down
Wish
Admin
Admin
Wish

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Thank You   Greetings and Thank You Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:30 am

want some cheese with that whine?

come join us on area 52 =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wishflower
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Thank You   Greetings and Thank You Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Greetings and Thank You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications-
Jump to: